ProCAD+ has long been regarded by many as the best CAD package there is for the RISC OS platform.
26/32bit neutral version now available suitable for all recent hardware.
SOME OF THE SPECIAL FEATURES OF ProCAD+
- Context sensitive Help feature linked to built-in searchable manual
- Plotting size up to A0 and beyond
- Multiple drawing facility
- Up to 32 views on up to 16 drawings per session
- Drawing file manager
- Quick and easy to use
- Zoom and Pan
- Up to 8 user defined Zoom frames per drawing
- RISC OS compliant multitasking
- On screen prompt messages option
- Up to 23 user selectable and definable colours
- Support for !Draw style thick dashed lines and filled areas
- Up to 256 drawing layers
- User selectable grids - square, rectangular, isometric, oblique
- Full screen cross-hair to aid alignment
- Ordnance Survey area fills for trees, grassland etc.
- Import of Ordnance Survey NTF and MasterMap (GML) files.
- Many specialised area fills - walling, wood, concrete, etc.
- Easy symbol creation and importation into drawings
- Wide range of construction tools
- On-the-fly 'snap' facilities for easy positioning
- Undo/Redo facility
- Cut, Copy and Paste 'ClipBoard' functions
- Import and Export of !Draw and DXF files
- Import of DWG files
- Import of !Vector files (including Vector libraries and !DrawPlus files)
- Import andExport in PDF for internet use
- Export in Gerber and Excellon formats for PCB production
- Text at any size and angle (and mirrored)
- 4 built in fonts
- Up to 32 RISC OS Outline Fonts per drawing
- Full automatic dimensioning feature
- Quick printing using RISC OS printer drivers
- Imports Sprites, JPEG's, Bitmaps (.bmp), GIFs (even animated GIFs!)
- Detailed selection feature
- Detailed information reporting on drawing objects
- 'Bill of materials' type reporting feature
- User redefinable key short-cuts
- Multi-copy tool, including copies following a path
- Tools for chamfer, fillet, tangent, angular bisector etc.
- Facility for saving start-up settings
- Auto-save feature to protect against data loss
- User definable units and drawing scale factor
- Parametric symbol insertion
- Extended projection snaps
- Cut-out tool to trim shapes
- Text search feature within tool boxes and on drawing
- Fully configurable plotter driver for HPGL2 plotters.
- Network plotter support
- Advanced mapping features including post code lookup and OSGB grid references.
Includes built-in machine readable manual.
A printed manual is avalable as an optional extra.
Now only £60!
Click here to purchase a copy on-line.